Team Collaboration Reports
The Extended DISC® Team Assessment is a tool that combines all the individual assessment results into one report. It displays team member personalities, team dynamics, team roles, the strengths and development areas of the team, and illustrates how the team members are adjusting their behaviours in the existing work environment.
Communication is an important aspect of any business. Effective communication between team members can greatly improve the success of the business as well as the bottom line. This is where Extended DISC® profiling can really help.
How the Extended DISC® Team Assessment helps:
- It provides actionable team insights in a clear, easy-to-use framework that highlights problem areas in a team
- It recognises potential areas of conflict
- It provides a great starting point to discuss challenging topics in a safe way
- It allows people to learn more about their team members
- It allows leaders to assign tasks based on each employee’s expertise and competencies
- It often leads to greater productivity, staff engagement and team alignment
True business success is the result of productive and fully aligned teams. Some teams work efficiently and effectively together, while others encounter breakdowns leading to internal conflict and poorer results. Extended DISC® Team Assessments help teams recognise barriers to alignment and ensure the team remains united and working towards a common goal.